Wednesday, July 11, 2007

its been quite hot

I have been quite lazy since this term started. I already have a lot of work to catch up on. It is week 4 next week which means midterms will be starting. not really looking forward to that. last Wednesday we had off for 4th of july and the week before i missed my first physics class so im in for a lot of confusion during my night class tonight.

other than that this week has been pretty chill. classes and work have been going by quite smoothly. its been really hot and humid out though. It feels like i need a shower just from walking to class. i was going to start running because i cant make my conditioning practices for rugby, but i think ill wait till the weather is not so melting.

oo and go see LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD! it was such a great movie. and i cant wait to see harry potter, the Simpson's movie, and i need to get myself to see transformers.



No comments: