Thursday, July 19, 2007

busy busy busy

midterms started for me today. pretty sure i failed. more coming up soon but the rest shouldn't be too bad. works been going and i got my coop job for the fall! I will be working for the Glenmede Trust Company down in center city for their marketing team. They are a private investment company that requires their clients to invest a minimum of $1 million. I already met the entire marketing team and it should be a great job.

i saw harry potter last night. The movie was definitely made very well but it kinda sucks how it doesn't keep to the book very well. But the books are so long so it makes sense why they cant keep to the story exactly. I am still looking forward to see transformers and Simpson's.

Im going to the shore for a party thrown by one of the alumni from my fraternity this weekend. should be fun and relaxing before i come back to study for midterms

No comments: